Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Paying tithing is the easy part, I need to learn how to love my neighbor!

For those of you who haven't heard me complain about them, my neighbors are a bit of a challenge to live beside. Without getting into great detail I pretty much run the other way when I see them coming. I should probably be careful what I say in case they ever find this blog. I am just basically writing this in to get it off of my chest. Luckily they don't own the place, their parents do and they gave us their ph # before the kids moved in. Needless to say we have used it a couple of times, last night being one of them. The parents are really great, they just happened to have breeded a monster of a son who thinks we are "disrespectful because our baby cries sometimes", their daughter is actually quite nice. Oh, and yesterday the by-law officer showed up and tagged Alex's truck because our neighbor said it hasn't moved in a month and he just took it to work that day. It all boils down to we bought the house without the fire hydrant in front of it and they want to park in front of our house so they don't get a ticket in front of theirs. Can you believe it?! I am not just guessing on that, the Dad actually said that! If anyone has any bright ideas please let me know.

1 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

some neighbors are tough. that's partly why we bought this house. our last place was a duplex and there was something wrong with the venting. needless to say all their smoke and marijuana came in to our house and it was AWFUL!!! hopefully your neighbor's parents will do something!!