Well, I had a lot of things planned for today some that I wanted to do and some that I didn't but Alex and I both got woken up at 1am by a very sick little boy. Apparently Cache has caught the stomach flu from someone and he has never had it before so while Alex cleaned up his bed, I cleaned up Cache and tried to convince him that he was not going to die. All he could say was "Mommy nuggle, want Mommy nuggle" but I was not that keen on him coming to snuggle in our bed so I sat on the edge of the bathtub snuggling him until his gravol kicked in then he gladly went back to bed. I think it goes without saying that everytime I heard him move I ran to his bedroom to see if he was okay so I was up until about 4am and the only reason I went to sleep then is my body gave out. This morning you would never know he had been sick he is full of energy and is really happy in fact i am wondering if he has had this bug for a little while because he has been really grouchy lately. I would say to him "who's the grouch?" and he will hold up his hand and say "Me!". Here is a picture of my grouch. He is trying his hardest to smile.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
First Time With the Flu and He's Still Smiling! Sort Of!
Posted by KK Hill at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i'm soooo sorry he's sick. please let me know if i can do anything!!!
Post a Comment