Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sundays are my favorite day!

We have been finishing our fence this week and we picked a really bad week temperature wise. Everytime we go outside you can see our faces start to melt within the first couple of hours. I woke up today and the first thought in my head was that I am so glad it's Sunday, the fence will just have to wait until Monday. We came home from church today and I also like that fact that by 11:30am we have already been to 3 hours of church so we can all take a nap. Anyways I took a couple pics of Cache this week and I know it seems like I don't take any of Veronica but I'll be honest he is just at that age when he always does the funniest things and he doesn't even see the humour in it so I'll include some old ones of Veronica at the same stage.



I had to take a picture of this, Cache came up to me looking like this and asked to "yisten to some moosic"

And here are some old ones of Veronica like I promised. When she was younger she would always come downstairs wearing the funniest things.

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Gotta love Sundays! Good luck getting better weather next week for your fence! Cute pictures! I love that age too...it's just so cute and innocent!

Alysha Sladek said...

you're lucky you're able to work on your fence. we're still waiting for the builder to grade the yard so we can lay down some sod! ugh. oh well. cute pictures!