Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tagged with 7 quirks

I don't really know how this whole tagging thing works but I should do it anyway. I should just let Alex do this post because he is constantly telling me all of my quirks.

1)I think most people know this about me but when I am pregnant I crave chalk (yes chalkboard chalk) really bad! And yes I do eat it but hey it's a really low calorie and non-toxic snack.
2)I cannot stand the feeling of cornstarch or flour on my hands which means making sugar cookies is a true labor of love.
3)When I have a nap I have to go to sleep with the TV on or I will just lie there forever.
4)I can't stand it when other people spell words wrong or use them wrong like: too and their.
5)I love to fold laundry and I am very particular about it so I have a hard time letting other people help me with it and I have gotten to a point where I will gladly let them help but when they go home I refold it. And I refold my kids clothes in their drawers every time they mess it up.
6)This is another laundry one but I will not let a laundry stain conquer me, it does not matter how long it takes to get it out.
7)Last but not least I love surprises but I never get surprised because I am a world class snooper. Every year for Christmas I found all my gifts before they were wrapped and the first year I was married I unwrapped all my presents with an exacto knife then taped them back up when Alex wasn't home. Now I only tell him I want one thing and that way I don't have to snoop because I already know what it will be.

Sorry this took me so long Kinsi! I guess it is hard for me to own up to the crazy things I do. Now I will tag Jacky and Amanda. I hope that's how it works.



4 comments:

Jacky said...

You certainly have some interesting quirks! It cracked me up to read the one about chalk - I can just picture you eating a jumbo chalk...hilarious!

Dick Family said...

ha ha! Cute! It's truly funny when it's someone elses...except that I must say some of those belong to me too...Uggg. Okay, I've accepted the "7 quirk"
challenge!

Kins said...

Alex and I are going to have to team together and suprise you on something this year! Just be on the out look!!!

Diana said...

Look at number 4 on your list and the very first paragraph of your blog, it will "prolly" embarass you!