Monday, June 16, 2008

Our trip to Utah and other delights

It has been way too long since I have written on here but we have been away and I am just a slacker. We just got back from two rainy weeks in Utah but we had lots of fun and we brought my niece home with us for the summer. She just graduated from high school along with her twin brother (we left him there). A few days before we left to come home Veronica said to my niece Taya "Taya when you come home with us you won't have your friends to hang out with you will just have me all the time!" Needless to say Taya was thrilled. We took some pics of their graduation and let me tell you, you have never seen a more proud Mother than my sister.


I'll add more pictures later but these are the best of the grad pictures.

1 comments:

Dick Family said...

Sounds like fun! That is such a cute picture of Veronica and your neice posing all sexy! ha ha! You're gonna have your hands full with that one!