Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ready For a Break!

I am off to Utah tomorrow for 10 days and I can't wait! Don't get me wrong I love my husband and kids (did I mention I get to go alone) but I need a serious break from a certain 5 year old. This week was a bad week all around. The kids finally went to bed tonight at 9:30 and I could hear them running around up there and I didn't even care. Sorry I know I am using this to vent but I have to do it somewhere. Anyways, I am also excited to see my nephew that just got back from his mission in Fiji. I missed his farewell so I figure I owe to him to go to his homecoming. Any of you men out there who read any of this, give my husband a call he will probably be lonely for some adult interaction. He says he is excited to "bond" with the kids but just wait until he finds out what their meaning of bonding is. I'm pretty sure he'll need a vacation after I get back. Have a great week everybody!

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

WOW - 10 whole days...I'm SOOOO jelous...lucky you! Enjoy every single minute! ha ha, good luck to Alex too!

Ashley Dawn said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!! I'm SO jealous. Who are you going with? What an awesome trip! Have a great time and live it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!