Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories

I got this from Alysha's blog, and even if you don't have a blog I would still love to hear the stories, even if they're not about me I just love a good story.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahah yah, that kid cracks me up! i remember fun times in our sunbeam class. hahaha oh boy...

BJ said...

I totally remember the time that you and I were on the trampoline and when we landed our legs hit so hard you could hear our bones crack. So impressed we never broke a bone on that thing!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember taking Toren for show and tell at your kindergarten class. It's not everyone who gets to be an auntie at the ripe old age of 5!! (I am soooooo OLD!!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really am old--can't even remember my own kids' names. I guess you figured out by now that it was Braeden that came for show and tell. Oh well, so much for me and my wonderful memory!

Taya Jensen said...

HAHA.. So I'm sitting here.. after you tell me to go to bed early. lol..definitly not early.

anywho..so many good memories.
best one though..

When Diana, you and I went to southtowne mall when you came down and we went shopping and I had no money so I let you guys choose whatever you wanted for me to try on.. and I can't exaclty remember what it was you had me try on. All I remember is that is was really Sparkly and totally nappy. haha VERY SKETCHY!!..but I still rocked it. Hard core.

That's just one of the many..

I also enjoyed the licking of the elbow last night.. haha. yikes babe. yikes.haha how rediculous was that game?

well Im sure we will have many of other great memories a commin!

love you.

Taya Jensen said...

Letter to the editor..

p.s.
Barb was there too.