Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Perfect Time for Thanksgiving

We officially sold our house yesterday and I am so happy. I can honestly say I am not going to miss one of our neighbors. I just hope it doesn't snow too much in the next three weeks. If anyone has access to boxes I would really appreciate it. I have also gone back to work full time for now and I really like my job. So I have alot to be thankful for this thanksgiving, especially my family. Now that I have gone back to work the time I spend with my kids is usually always happy time and it is really fun.

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Congratulations on your house sale - where are you moving to? Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley Dawn said...

Where are you moving? I hope it's not too far... Glad you had a great thanksgiving. Where are you working? You're going to have a crazy month... oh, and I might have boxes you could use. Just let me check.