Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Newest Member of our Family

We are official minivan owners! I waited until Alex was ready for "stage 3" as Alex calls it and sure enough we were in the car one day and after listening to the kids scream and the dog jump around he finally suggested that maybe we should consider getting a minivan. I said that I guess we could think about it and a few months later here we are. And no it is not because there are any little ones on the way, I promise! Although I am sad to see our truck go, I haven't been truckless since I was about 16 years old. There is something about driving a truck around that makes me feel powerful and good looking, oh well.

Here is what we gave up :(

And here is what we gained



3 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

yay for the van!! I had the hardest time convincing Jimmy we needed one and it's been the BEST thing ever!

Jacky said...

Welcome to the club! We got one last year and it's been great.

Dick Family said...

WOW...that's quite the change, truck to van - well enjoy, you'll enjoy the room!